- A grown woman, wearing jeans so low, that her thong is half way up her back-is inappropriate. In fact-it is inappropriate for not so grown women as well. And it's gross. (Once i saw a boy-wearing skinny jeans, that were below his bum, and he was wearing a purple thong. ***GAG***- so actually, I'm gonna say what no one should have to say: it's inappropriate for boys too. *shutter.)
- While we are on this topic...which is worse? "Whale-tail" or "Muffin top"? -Whale tail- is seeing the top of your thong, and muffin top- is when your jeans are too tight at the waist, squeezin' some love, up and out........yeah....just get rid of your low cut jeans.
- Also inappropriate: an ill fitted bra. Bad, bad, bad. And just wrong on so many levels. If you have boob, squishing up and out of the top of your bra-it's too small. -Seriously, invest in a bra. If you have the money, go to a real lingerie store, and buy a couple real, high quality bras. -after you have had a fitting. Your ladies will thank you...but you're bank account won't-those suckers are expensive...but worth it!
- *note- this look is most inappropriate while wearing a low cut top, preferably with skulls, and be-dazzling. Throw a bandanna on, grab a big bear beer and you're ready for the races.
I for one, try my best to not wear a "hoodie" everyday. Comfortable, and warm...but not trendy, or stylish. Don't get me wrong- I wear them often, but not when I go out for a reason. I do not wear a hoodie while doing any of the following:
- Going to the movies with your man, or your girlfriends....if you're with your man-look good honey! Give him a lil (extra, cause yes-I know you're beautiful Au natural) arm candy to walk around with. He likes it when other dudes do a double take, cause you're HIS. (Unless he's a crazy person...in which case....well, that's not even funny to make a joke about...) And then after the movie, he'll need to take you for a glass of wine to show you off, instead of rushing back to the babysitter!? Score. If you're going with your girlfriends, it's just a fun reason to doll yourself up.
- Going out for dinner-anywhere. Hoodies are not flattering. And there are so many other, warm options.
- ...............I just realized that I can go on, and on...so maybe it would be easier to say where I DO wear hoodies:
- at the gym