About Me

My photo
Mama of 3 beautiful, loving, compassionate girls. Wife to an awesome man. Granddaughter, daughter, sister, auntie, friend. My journey to living a cleaner, gmo free, much more "natural" life. Mother Nature is my religion. From a sheep in the herd, to a free thinking mama of three girls! I will share info here that I find interesting about pregnancy, birth, babies, breastfeeding, kids, food, beauty & style! "When you learn, teach"- M.Angelou

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ahhhh....jewels.

So, I was NOT a jewelry person a year ago. I didn't know where to buy good quality, cute, affordable jewelry.

Quite honestly, I felt bad buying jewelry from "those stores" at the mall...A huge necklace for $8? How is that possible? Ooooh....tiny fingers made it...that's not ok....

So, one day my friend told me she had started as a Stylist with Stella & Dot. I didn't think anything of it, but agreed to host a "trunk show" for her. She sent me the link to her website, and I fell in LOVE. I wanted everything. Right now.

I saw that you could pay $199 to sign up, and they send you your starter kit, PLUS they give you $350 in free jewelry, and the entire line at 50% off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I immediately signed up as a "Stylist".

I'm all about immediate gratification...and it has been amaaaazing! (PS- if you want to know more about being a Stylist yourself, email me at r.sd.johnson@live.com and we can chat about it.)

Here are some fav's~
Here are LAYERING bracelets from Stella & Dot.
http://www.stelladot.com/sites/rjohnson/productcatalog?page=productlisting.category&categoryId=250

Deco Drop Earrings ($39 CDN) :http://www.stelladot.com/sites/rjohnson/productcatalog?page=productdetail&sku=E113S















Remember- when you are going for a STATEMENT piece-let it do that. And don't over-do it in other areas.
A big statement necklace like the "Nolita", should be paired with little earrings...like the "Ava Cupchain Earrings". Viola! You just updated your plain Tee & Jeans! f.a.b.

No comments:

Post a Comment